The Cottrell Gator Trailer

The push to have cheap fuel is changing how we look at energy. I read that fuel made up of alligator fat is a possible source for future vehicles. Sounds good to me. I don’t know if Cottrell, Peterbilt, or Western Star are going to adapt a gator fueled truck or car hauler. Think for a second though, wouldn’t a special model of a Cottrell Trailer based around the gator fuel be neat. Cottrell could give it one of those cool series name. Just like there is NextGen series, there would be the Gator Series. Maybe the number could be the  GXS-7 or something cool like that. It could be offered ain three or four different shades of green. I wouldn’t hold your breath on this idea, and I don’t that I am going to risk being hauled off by orderlies in white pants by pitching it to Mike Cottrell (I think that’s the founders name… I know I got the Cottrell part right) but it is a fun idea to think about.



No comments:

Post a Comment