Tire Contest At the Upcoming Trucking Show!


I saw this in the Thomas Business Registry. Anyone who has dealt with tires knows they are a pain in the rear axle (have to keep it clean). So if you are going to the Mid America Truck Show check this contest out. The Tire Retread and Repair Information Bureau will offer daily drawings of 8 commercial tires.

If you are there anyway, it is worth a shot to find out more about it and enter. I personally have no vested interest with this organization so I am sincerely posting this so you do not miss an opportunity. I have placed the link below to the original post I saw it in as well as some information.

Hope you win!

Tire Contest
Mid America Truck Show
Tire Retread and Repair Information Bureau
March 21–23
Louisville, KY. 


http://news.thomasnet.com/companystory/TRIB-to-Give-Away-Retreaded-Tires-at-Mid-America-Trucking-Show-20004755

No comments:

Post a Comment