Why Not Have a Pink Cottrell Trailer for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

There are a lot of charities. Even with this fact, The bright pink banners of the Susan Komen foundation stand out. I have seen tow trucks in bright pink. I have seen gigantic football players with pink shoes and pink towels strutting their passive masculinity on national television. As I am thrilled out the outpouring of support,I cannot help but think that the Cottrell Carhauler might be getting left out.

Think about the ad potential of a 80 ton carhauler sporting hot pink as it rolls down the road to deliver our cars. NO ONE will be able to miss out. The pink Cottrell car carrier will get the message out quick.

Unfortunately I could not find out so I did a mock up what a fictional Susan B. Komen carhauler might look like.







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment